The COVID-19 pandemic has various negative implications for an MFI’s operations. Clients that cannot repay their loans on time and moreover withdraw their deposits, could lead to major liquidity problems for an MFI. In addition, loan losses will reduce equity and may result in the institution’s bankruptcy.
Our document explains how the Microvision tool can be used by MFIs to develop different scenarios and stress-testing, which are important elements of any business continuity plan.
Download it from here and do not hesitate to share it further!
After almost a year of use by hundreds of MFIs worldwide, Microfact team has consolidated all the suggestions for the improvement of Microvision and decided to release this current version 16.1. Among many new features in this version, the most important are:
- Additional repayment frequency options
- Compatibility with the newest MFI Factsheet 4.3
- Automatic import of previous Microvision version
- Possibility to choose a depreciation rate for each fixed investment
- New layout of the Other Costs sheet with 3 different options to enter operational costs
- Possibility to choose between 2 bonus calculation options
- Possibility to give personalized name of your scenario’s
- Additional consistent checks to better control number of active clients, borrowers and depositors.
We hope you will enjoy this brand new version! Download it here.
Please share with us your Microvision experience!
We could never dream of a more successful 1st year of Microvision, our new tool for financial and social projections. Launched in Burkina Faso at the SAM’s Innovation Fair, demonstrated at the Foromic in Dominican Republic and at the European Microfinance Week in Luxembourg. And Marina & Jarek just came back from the Microvision roadshow in Asia.
It was a success story everywhere!
We made a short video summarizing our activities in 2019!
Watch it here: https://youtu.be/vYgm8NqZA7o
Because of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have put on hold all our workshops. We will keep you posted on any further developments. Stay safe and healthy!
KPIs / Microvision (MV) - Microfinance:
* MV: Peru