The MFI Factsheets Compiler is a tool to import, store and organise MFI Factsheets in order to generate financial reports in a practical way. These reports include standard financial ratios, graphs and statistics allowing to assess and compare the financial performance of MFIs.
Features such as the multi-currency support and the ability to manage MFIs within groups makes it the perfect tool for any organisation collaborating with multiple MFIs.
- Import, store and organise MFI Factsheets in a central database
- Generates 3 types of reports including ratios, graphs and statistics
- Report templates are easy to customize
- Monthly currency rate management
- Local or network installation (multi-user)
- Free to use with online support
- Windows 7 or higher
- Microsoft Office 2013 or higher
- 25 Mb of available disk space
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or join our workshop