DIGITAL COURSE ON BUSINESS PLANNING WITH PROJECTIONS IN MICROVISION
To guarantee a successful completion of the course, Microfact recommends to:
- Be comfortable with key performance indicators and the MFI Factsheet.
- Dedicate around 4 hours per week for the training.
- Have basic digital skills and access to a good internet connection.
- Have access to a tablet or laptop/computer (following the training on the smartphones is not possible).
- Be fluent in one of the course languages: English, French or Spanish.
A comprehensive business plan contains projections supported by accurate assumptions: this course will allow anyone in the world to learn how to develop financial and social projections with Microvision.
At the end of the “Business planning with projections in Microvision” course, participants will be able to:
- Know Microvision and the majority of its functionalities.
- Use Microvision for:
- making projections
- developing scenarios
- checking and interpreting results.
- Make projections for their own MFI.
- The course is hosted on an elearning platform and accessible through the following link: https://microfact.lmsdokeos.com/. eLearning platform and accessible through the following link:
We offer a 5-week self-paced course, with an estimated 4 hours of work per week.
Duration: 5 weeks
Exercise level: 4 hours/week maximum
Interactive lessons and question and answer games to learn how Microvision works.
Task: to put your theoretical knowledge into practice in a case study of a fictitious MFI and prepare you to develop a final project.
Practical exercises to consolidate and test the knowledge acquired.
Final evaluation test.
At the end of the course, participants will receive a certificate of participation on which the score obtained will be written.
A Certified Microfact Trainer will be available all along the course to reply to all the participants’ questions.
Subscription fees: EUR 360
Each participant can order the course via the Microfact WEBSHOP.
When payment is received, Microfact will enroll participants to the e-learning platform and send a confirmation email.
Payments made via bank transfer require a few days to be validated. Please, make sure you register at least one week before the closing date.
Buying the training for someone else
If you purchase the training for someone else, please indicate the participant’s name, family name and email address in the additional information box that appears before completing the payment.
Special offer for groups
For organizations willing to register 4 persons or more, please contact Microfact Coordinators for a customized offer.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or join our workshop