The MFI Factsheets Compiler is a tool to import, store and organise MFI Factsheets in order to generate financial reports in a practical way. These reports include standard financial ratios, graphs and statistics allowing to assess and compare the financial performance of MFIs.
Features such as the multicurrency support and the ability to manage MFIs within groups makes it the perfect tool for any organisation collaborating with multiple MFIs.
- Import, store and organise MFI Factsheets in a central database
- Generates 3 types of reports including ratios, graphs and statistics
- Report templates are easy to customize
- Monthly currency rate management
- Local or network installation (multi-user)
- Free to use with online support
- Support organisations (funders, donors, ...)
- MFI Networks
- Microfinance institutions
Windows 7 or higher
Microsoft Office 2013 or higher
25 Mb of available disk space
The MFI Factsheets Compiler is intended to be used along with the MFI Factsheet. Make sure you are already using the MFI Factsheet before downloading the MFI Factsheets Compiler. Click here to download the MFI Factsheets Compiler