MFI FACTSHEET AND TUTORIAL
In order to help the users of the MFI Factsheet, ADA and BRS developed the MFI Factsheet tutorial.
This video presentation (14 minutes) explains step by step how to use and fill out the MFI Factsheet.
The tutorial is available in 3 languages: English, French and Spanish.
The MFI Factsheet is a simple and user-friendly tool for monitoring the financial and social performance of a microfinance institution. Based on inputs obtained from the financial statements, the MFI Factsheet calculates the evolution of the main financial performance indicators and also displays the results in graphical form. It can be used for reporting purposes but also functions as an MIS tool (Management Information System).
The financial indicators are grouped in 6 areas covering: aspects of growth, quality of the loan portfolio, financial structure, efficiency and productivity, and sustainability and profitability. Next to the indicators, the MFI Factsheet generates a set of 10 graphs, which are based on one or a combination of several ratios.
The 18 quantitative and result oriented social indicators, are aligned with the universal Standards of social performance developed by the SPTF and are used by the MIX Market and the rating agencies.
- Easy and fast to use (in Microsoft Excel format)
- Based on the consensus of the microfinance industry
- Generates indicators, graphs and ratios automatically
- Includes comprehensive built-in explanations
- Multi-language function (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Lao, Khmer, Arabic and Burmese)
- Fast data entry (two to three hours for the first report, 15 minutes to update)
- Free to use with online support
- Microfinance institutions
- Support organisations (funders, donors, ...)
- Microsoft Office 2013 (macro's must be enabled)
- Windows 7 and furthers (the MFI Factsheet is not supported by Apple computers)
- 2 Mb of available disk space
To request a copy of the MFI Factsheet, go to the Download section.
Please go to the Workshops section to find any training related to the MFI Factsheet.
#key performance indicators #KPIs #Microfinance key performance indicators #Microinsurance Microinsurance KPIs #Microinsurance KPIs #Microinsurance Key Performance Indicators #Microfinance KPIs #MFI Factsheet #Factsheet #performance analysis #performance analysis