Microvision is a new standard for making projections for the small and medium sized microfinance institutions.
The tool enables MFIs to make simplified projections over a 5-year period. By importing data manually or from the MFI Factsheet and adding assumptions, MFIs obtain projections of their financial statements as well as financial and social indicators.
The tool provides a general framework for strategic and operational planning but it also simulates the impact of different parameters on the MFI’s overall activity. The projections made through Microvision are therefore an essential and valuable contribution to the MFI’s business plan.
- Simple, user-friendly and fast
- Historical figures uploaded automatically from MFI Factsheet
- Provides simplified projections which are an essential and valuable contribution to the MFI’s business plans
- Multi-language function (English, French and Spanish)
- Built-in manual for guidance
- Free to use with an online support
- Based on the consensus of the microfinance industry.
- Microfinance institutions
- Support organisations (funders, donors, …)
- Consultants and experts working with the MFIs
- Microsoft Office 2013 (macro’s must be enabled)
- Windows 7 and higher
- 3 Mb of available disk space
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or join our workshop