African Microfinance Week big success !
The presence of exceptional partners like Microfact contributed to the resounding success of the 2015 edition in Dakar:
- 540 participants from 300 organizations, including 120 MFIs
- 49 countries - including 36 African - represented
- 2 days conference with over 15 thematic sessions
- more than 20 workshops, training sessions and parallel events organized by partners
- the first edition of the Innovation Expo
- and always an unique opportunity for MFIs to meet investors in microfinance at the 7th Fair AMT investors
The African Microfinance Week aims to become a platform to guide the strategic choices of policy makers in support of inclusive finance.
Because of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have put on hold all our workshops. We will keep you posted on any further developments. Stay safe and healthy!
KPIs / Microvision (MV) - Microfinance:
* MV: Peru